I like to talk about types of fish Site_

Friday, May 18, 2007

Why I Like

types of fish



Take a look at this fishing

Brief overview of Saltwater Fly Fishing Reels

While saltwater fly fishing is all about getting good casts and the excitement of the fight, one of your most important purchases behind the rod, is the reel used in this exciting sport. Most reels used in this "extreme" fishing are single action reels an ...

Author: dave4






Finally Got My Fishing Boat On The River!

First fishing trip with boat in 2004!!

Finally got my boat in the river for 2004. Launched from The FREE
ramp at the Cincinnati Public landing.
Checked out the spots that I was shown last October by a fishing
guide. With my depth finder sa ...

Author: NLCATFISH







bass fish
fishing guide
|

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home